Friday, February 23, 2007

We-Men or Woman

"A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigg is always a smoke"
Now this would be the most sought after, most thought about, most talked about topic of all times. Even on digg.com, most of the favorites fall in the said category, in one way or the other. Or infact check the hit rates on any of such business propositions or samplers, and these fall in most frequent categories always.
What I would jot down today would be on the imperative side of these discussions - what one looks for in these kind of things...
Dating back to the days when dates were a royalty (though now they are a commodity) - it used to be something one would aspire for, not only for the "real" need for it, but for the "reel" need for it too! If I were to go out with someone, I would/should/could make it a point that I am seen with the other sex (if it's worthwhile). And if not seen, then the talks would definitely be in the air.
Don't really know why (maybe that's something that has been in the offing for a long time now!), but I have an image of someone who's going out a lot, amongst my circles; and that fact is not very close. Infact, I haven't been out for a long time now, quite contrary to what I get to hear from the perceptions of my mates. And after reaching Bangalore, the effects have started to show. I hardly had any time to think about anything like this, while in Delhi, and now, I have all-the-time-in-the-world, which keeps pushing me over the wall.
Not that there's any dearth of options, but the times have changed, and that's making me think, so much so, that I have started having these discussions of being on the lookout for options! Something's gotta come my way now, I guess...
Let's see how next week goes - will decide the future course of actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment