Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nothings..

There is nothing specific that I have to share, except that it has been a fortnight since I made a post – S came down to Bangalore, and was here for a week (some say it was for his GMAT exam – I second); we went over to Savandurga yet again for trekking; the next weekend was spent in watching Potter’s latest mania, and bowling. And of course, the work load has gone up manifolds, for a change.

S being here made me recall all the good times we had while being in Delhi. I could relive the days when we would spend the days and nights, doing absolutely nothing in the hostels of IITD, while watching movies and pointing out the progress of S’ progress from his last bike crash. Other than that, while S was here, could again hear between the murmur of sounds when his friends met, where I could read between the lines of the conversations we had, when we were just out of college – I won’t mention those here, because if you have been there, you know it, and if you haven’t been there yet, I’ll give you a chance to have a go yourself. With S, we went over for trekking again, and I realized I am not such-a-bad-trekker anyhow.

Then this weekend, HP was obviously on the cards – though not as good as any of its predecessors. The charm of magic has gone by, and I guess it’s only a matter of time now, that the last book will be here, and HP (along with JK Rowling) will make a place in the pages of history as one of the most intriguing series of all times.

And lastly, the work that has been there (wonder why work always come last na!) – last two weeks saw me working on a couple of things, and working really late too – could recall those early days in Noida, when it was literally ‘burning-in-midnight-oil’ for many. Though the kind of work I have undertaken is nice, I still don’t know if it is the time for me to do this kind of planning / strategic / so called ‘high-end’ work. Got to make note of this, and make sure that I’m doing some ground level work too.

Other than that, time’s picking up monotone – got to infuse some reality into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment