Thursday, May 24, 2007

Flashback

Here's a quick update on what I've been up to:
  1. Went for DSN - first week of May - simply awesome - a must attend for every Tom, Dick & Harry!
  2. Followed it up with a week of advanced, in a secluded place on the outskirts of Bangalore - good experience, but will do it again sometime, to better appreciate it
  3. Came back home - got to know that our home is still ours, and we don't have to vacate it for now - so, cheers for this
  4. S traveled to Chennai for his visa - and I had a Rajma-Chawal party while he was away, with some schoolmates - didn't know these girls that we knew in school have grown up into such gracious cooks!
  5. These days, am trying to get back in touch - believe me, it's awesome when you talk again, after a long time - this can be explained in a short story I have in my email. Will share it sometime soon
  6. And got in touch with few mates from the yesteryears - and I mean real yesteryears (if I can call myself an adult now, I would call those days to be the ones when I could cry out loud) - Can recall those Cricket matches we played while being kid; those days when we had to march down 5 miles everyday; when getting up at 5a next day used to be the sole aim for the present day..
And when I come to think of it, it is really silly when we fight! I mean, yes, it is part and parcel of everything, but I feel lost when I think back on why I would have ever done so - it is always always always better to have it the way it plays out, for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment