- Went for DSN - first week of May - simply awesome - a must attend for every Tom, Dick & Harry!
- Followed it up with a week of advanced, in a secluded place on the outskirts of Bangalore - good experience, but will do it again sometime, to better appreciate it
- Came back home - got to know that our home is still ours, and we don't have to vacate it for now - so, cheers for this
- S traveled to Chennai for his visa - and I had a Rajma-Chawal party while he was away, with some schoolmates - didn't know these girls that we knew in school have grown up into such gracious cooks!
- These days, am trying to get back in touch - believe me, it's awesome when you talk again, after a long time - this can be explained in a short story I have in my email. Will share it sometime soon
- And got in touch with few mates from the yesteryears - and I mean real yesteryears (if I can call myself an adult now, I would call those days to be the ones when I could cry out loud) - Can recall those Cricket matches we played while being kid; those days when we had to march down 5 miles everyday; when getting up at 5a next day used to be the sole aim for the present day..
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Here's a quick update on what I've been up to: