Friday, June 22, 2007

Sorry

And this post is to give special credit to P's "Sorry", which has been there, time and again, without fail.

To elaborate, P has this habit (I know it's a good one, rather call it etiquettes) of spilling out "sorry" every now & then - and not that she does it on purpose - it just got into her system - and it was obvious that she was trying hard to refrain herself from not-uttering-the-holy-words as she got conscious of it on repeated pointing. I know Charles Osgood has said, “Being Politically Correct means always having to say you're sorry” - but that doesn't mean making in part and parcel, to carry along?!

I rather like what Bruce Willis quotes, “My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry” That's like it!

I hope it doesn't bother her much, because she'll always get conscious (from now on), whenever she'll hear or utter the golden word "sorry".

And you know what, I am not "sorry" for this post!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:42 PM

    tera blog pad ke muhje mere bachpan ki yaad aa gayi.
    Sorry was such a heavy word to use. I remember, i had a fight with my buddies over a cricket match we were playing.
    and then they stopped calling me for the evening game. I would go and sit and just watch them playing. After some days, my urge to play took over and I walked upto the boys and said
    "Sorry" thats all - no excuses, no explainantions.

    and would you believe it - they were overjoyed - they missed me too. we hugged each other and i got to bat first in the game (a coveted position) :)
    Thats the power of just one word

    ReplyDelete