Saturday, January 26, 2008

Learn it NOW..

More often than not, it happens that you see things coming you way, in ways you would never expect. One hardly gets to know when teacher becomes a preacher, or a student becomes prudent. The quintessential truth is that, it is never too late to realize that there are things that exist beyond your fathom. And the twist in the tale comes, as it is rightly captured in one of the famous F.R.I.E.N.D.S. things, "..and the messers become the messees.."

It leads one to think in favor of the irresolute man, oscillating between two feelings – one who would willingly unite the two, and the other who perceives that nothing can unite them. Decisive men are assets, and are really worth their weight in gold. And yet again, time to learn..

This post ends with one of my favorites,
"Woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment