Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Silence

I feared,
I dreaded,
I still do.
Yes,

SILENCE is one Demon
which sting me too.
No decided time,
Without prior appointment.

It comes when so it wishes,
Without any resentment.
Suddenly,Slowly
or sometimes hastily

Creeps into my speeches,
my words,
my voice,
STOPS THEM!!

Sternly shows them all A RED LIGHT !!
My confessions/talks burning all bright!
A gap appears,
Untold mystery born

If those words wouldnt have been stopped,
I wud Definetly have had a battle won!
CURSE,
Is what I do,

For this Demon,
Becomes an ANGEL too!
Slowly,suddenly,
or sometimes magnificently,

It creeps into my eyes
Giving them a solvent meaning,
As amiable as none can defy.
A gap appears,

Untold mystery born.
It says those words,
Which never would be said, (by)
My tongue torn!

Its AN enemy,
A PAL too.

But cant figure with which I do.
I fear
I dread
I drool
Yes SILENCE

I confess
I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment