Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Change..

20 days is a long-long time, which makes quite a few things change drastically. Getting helluva busy now-a-days, with all these ppts coming into foray. Moreover, all the projects' submissions are just around the corner as well, which makes me think whether I should continue with what all tension I have been accumulating all these days !
Just to talk of it, I guess there's one mistake I did. Wasn't a mistake actually, but eventually led to be one. Reality is not what it really seems to be, and it would be illogical to say that anyone could be right all the time. Rightly it is said that you can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time. The point in question is, whether I am the one who has been making the fool, or was I the one who was being made one. Still gotta think who is the protagonist of this theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment