Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Scent of a Woman

Hoo..ahh..! (Listen)

Women...What could you say? Who made 'em? God must've been a fucking genius.

You think you're merely sending this splendid foot-soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs but I say that you are executing his soul. And why? Because he's not a Baird man. Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're going to be Baird Bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too.

There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthesis for that.

There are two kinds of people in this world, Charlie. The first group is the people that face the music...the second group are those who run for cover. Cover is better.

"If I were the man I was five years ago...." (Listen)

"I'm in the dark here. You understand? I'm in the dark." (Listen)

"I can tell you this... He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friend, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of." (Listen)

No comments:

Post a Comment