Wednesday, January 05, 2005

xxx Fight Club xxx

"Since most of my face never gets a chance to heal, I've got nothing to lose in the looks department. My boss, at work, he asked me what I was doing about the hole through my cheek that never heals. When I drink coffee, I told him, I put two fingers over the hole so it won't leak."

The fight club becomes a new type of therapy through bare-knuckle fighting, controlled by a set of eight rules:
  1. You do not talk about fight club.
  2. You do not talk about fight club.
  3. If someone says "stop," goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over.
  4. Only two guys to a fight.
  5. One fight at a time.
  6. No shirts, no shoes.
  7. Fights go on as long as they have to.
  8. If this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight.

"It was right in everyone's face. Tyler and I just made it visible. It was on the tip of everyone's tongue. Tyler and I just gave it a name... Every week, Tyler gave the rules that he and I decided."

  • The first rule about Project Mayhem is that you don't ask questions about Project Mayhem.
  • The second rule of Project Mayhem is you don't ask questions.
  • The third rule in Project Mayhem is no excuses.
  • The fourth rule is no lies.
  • The fifth rule about Project Mayhem is you have to trust Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment