Sunday, March 16, 2008

Drafted..

More often than not, I end up creating a draft post, and by the time I think of publishing the post, it becomes outdated, or irrelevant. A friend of mine pointed out to me the other day that my blogging frequency has increased in last two weeks or so. I told him that the frequency is more so the same, but it's just that the published posts have increased multi folds in last few weeks. But when I went back and looked at the stats, I did realize that the drafts are still almost same in number, and hence the activity is on a higher side - conclusion being, I have loads of spare time these days (which, by the way, I won't have very soon - I have plans). I have to figure out what I should do within whatever spare time I have with me, in next few days.. blogging not really helping me enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment