Monday, March 03, 2008

Tagging threes..

Three things you wish for (just for you):

1. I wish I had enough money to pay for another MBA straight away, to avoid going into 100+ grand of debt
2. I wish I didn’t have so much anxiety and so many fears.
3. I wish India wins the match tomorrow (that one’s to see if this really works!)


Three things you would do to/for you if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts.)

1. Write the autobiograhpy of my life (this is something I would love to do, but fear keeps me from doing it at this point).
2. Publish that autobiography
3. (There’s no third for me here)


Three bad habits you have.

1. my addiction with myself
2. being lazy
3. I am a total slob…though I am making plans for change with this one (and hopefully will find the willpower to change the other two before long…we shall see).

Three insecurities you feel:

1. That I will disappoint others (I’m working on this…trying to learn how to be okay with other’s disappointments in me and focusing on meeting my own expectations for myself instead).
2. That I will not be able to touch others’ lives in the inspiring and healing way that I want.
3. That I'm not good enough to be a "Writer"

Three talents/skills you wish you had:

1. ART…I wish I could draw, paint, make beautiful collages, etc.
2. The ability to play the guitar (I also attempted guitar lessons once, but I really sucked and never could manage to make my tiny hands produce any beautiful music).
3. The willpower to live a really healthy life (i.e. exercising regularly, getting up early, etc…I’m not really sure if you could call this a talent or skill, but I certainly believe it takes talent to live this way).

Three things you would do if you had more time:

1. Write more.
2. Read more.
3. Travel across the globe (and maybe even far)

Three things you would do if you had enough money:

1. Stop working so much (I would still work, but maybe I would stop for sometime).
2. Put the money in a safe place (isn’t it obvious)
3. Travel, travel – everywhere


Three things that bring you peace and relaxation:

1. the beach
2. the mountains
3. writing

Three things that spark your creativity:
1. Reading
2. Nature
3. Music

Three people I'm tagging:

I know some people really don’t like to do these tags, so feel free to accept the invitation or not. I am tagging S, C and N.

No comments:

Post a Comment